Re: [IP] Re: beeswas

I don't have to read the post, I wrote it and never said that I could not
afford infusion sets, here's the post you replied to:

   >>>  i didn't change the site, as i only have 3 left and don't know when i
can order more, i just took insulin and monitored closely.  now the site is
absorbing fine.  anyways with everything i am just trying the best i can,
ive always known i would have another baby, so thats all i can do. (try) >>>

Maybe you should read them before you reply!

Kryste Emigh