Re: [IP] pregnancy pumpers??

You know what, you are absolutely right, it is none of your business!!!  No
one said that I couldn't afford them, I said, "I'm not sure when I will be
able to order more" As a matter of fact the reason why I said that was I
order mine from a small business here, as much as I spend a month in my
supplies they pretty much depend on my order.  I don't have to order from
them, but my father taught me to "spend your money at home."  I live in a
fairly small town and I support all the local businesses, as I am a business
owner here too.  But you know what they say about opinions, right. Thank you
for your concern, but the next time you think that it probably is "none of
your beeswax," go with that instinct!

Kryste Emigh