Re: temp basal feature, was [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #494

  Another great way to use the Temp Increase feature on your pump is during
an illness.  When Josh, now 10.5, has gotten sick a few times I have found
that the temp increase has really helped to keep those BGs down in a
tolerable range.  He has also rarely gotten keytones while sick.  I'm hoping
it is because we are keeping enough insulin going in him to stop them from
coming or getting to large.

mom to Joshua