Re: [IP] Pumping police officer

1.  How about the harness that holds the pump in the middle of the back.  Do
you wear a bullet proof vest - if so - this might not work.

2.  Also, I'm a little surprised that diabetic can be a police officer being
a dangerous job and for many other obvious reasons.  May with EEOC and all
that it's different than it use to be.

3.  Also, I'm just curious.  Are police officers trained to check to see if
someone is a diabetic if they are acting out, aggressive, drunk, etc, because
a diabetic having a hyperglycemic reaction, as we all know, acts drunk, etc.

Thanks Tammy