Re: [IP] Pumping police officer

>Subject: [IP] Pumping police

I thought this was about a new effort to patrol us pumpers. Kinda like my
CDE with a gun. sorry:)

Actually, I'm impressed your police dept. is giving you a shot (oops, sorry
again). Don't some departments prohobit pump-wearing officers? Good for you,
but be careful. I wouldn't want to put my pump in a position where some
dufus is going to yank it off. Why not wear that behind-the-back harness
that was posted recently? Unless you fall flat on your back, you should be
OK. Of course, the problem with police work is you never know what
predicament you'll be in...