[IP] ?'s re: infusion sets

I know infusion sets come in different cannula sizes 6mm and 9mm.
1.  6 mm is best of very slender kids - right?
2.  Are there different needle sizes to insert the cannulas?  3.  Which are
the very best for kids - Minimed 6mm?
4.  They came home from pump education using comforts but we have ordered
soft-sets from Animas altho Animas calls them straight sets. These are same
thing, right?
5.  Also, next infusion we are going to use the auto injector with the
straight sets - anyone have experience using the auto injectors and do they
6.  The cannula is what stays under the skin after you insert it with the
needle and remove needle - right?

Tammy, Mom to Joely (dx'd 1969); g-ma to Emma (dx'd 9-15-01)  Animas pumpers
as of 7-18-02