[IP] Re: beeswax about financial need

Someone wrote....."This is certainly none of my beeswax, but if someone
cannot afford some infusion sets, how do they intend to raise a child - which
is extremely more costly than some supplies for the purpose of keeping one

I found this comment to be very , very insensitive.... I hope the person that
wrote it never has to encounter financial distress. Espescially when it comes
to raising a child with a chronic illness. It isn't the easiest thing to
do...decide what is a priority and what is not. May you and your children
flourish and never have to experience any hardships. I'm not sure how much
infusion sets cost but I hope they are not too expensive.