Re: [IP] leg insertion

In a message dated 7/29/02 5:07:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> Ok, I think I am brave enough to try inserting in my leg...well maybe=)
> Does
> anyone using the 9mm quiksets insert in his/her leg?  Any pointers?  I am
> really weird about it for some reason, but had not done a shot in my leg in
> over 6 years before the pump.  I am just looking for a change of spots.
> Heidi

I use 9mm quicksets and have used 9mm sofsets in my thighs.  I've never had a
problem with either.  In fact, my sets seem to stay on better in my thighs
than my abdomen.  I don't really have any pointers since insertion is
basically the same as in the abdomen.  I use the front of my thighs mostly
and sometimes the upper outer thigh.  Go for it, I think you'll find that
it's not as bad as you think.