[IP] after meal BG tests

My 13-year-old daughter has been pumping about 2 months, so we are still
getting a feel for patterns.  We test before meals, at bedtime, some in the
middle of the night, before, during, & after exercise.  She dances several
hours 4 days a week in the summer.  She tends to be a "grazer" when
eating-small meals, lots of snacks-always has been that way-so the pump has
been sooooo much better for her eating  and exercise patterns.   However, I'm
having a problem getting a feel for her real level of control because I  have
a hard time finding  2-3 hour spans when she doesn't eat anything, so I can
get accurate BG readings for post meal times.  She is high very often because
it has only been an hour or so since she ate or snacked.  Morning and middle
of the night counts are ok, but I'm questioning the carb. ratio for food, and
can't adjust until we get better readings post-meal.  I know I could make her
stick to a better schedule for eating, but we just got rid of that with
injections(hate to burst her bubble!) and the dance schedule makes it
difficult, too.   Any suggestions?

Sherry, mom to Elizabeth dx3/01  pumping MM508 since 5/02