[IP] Re: Team Diabetes

Hi Roger,
So happy to hear of all your successes and participation in Team Diabetes.
I'm cheering you on!!
I ran Kona in June for Team Diabetes. First marathon and I had never run
until I started the six-month training program. Starting pumping
simultaneously!! Needless to say, it's been quite a year.
All the best in Dublin!
dxed IDDM 9/92, pumping since 1/02