Re: [IP] Frio Pump Wallet

Gosh, we ordered a Frio in May (in preparation for traveling in June).
It came in 8 days and is wonderful. We traveled with Jenny's 8th grade
class by bus from Williamsburg to New York. We were in five different
hotels in eght nights which meant her insulin was either in my backpack
or left on the bus most of the time (in 95 degree humid weather). With
the Frio, her insulin was f ine. I took three bottles and they al
remained useable.

Good luck. I recommend anyone with concerns email  them at
email @ redacted