[IP] Temp Basal

I have used this feature. I have a H-tron so I change the basal rate by percentage (tenths). When we were moving a few weeks ago I put it down and it helped a lot to keep me from crashing with the extra activity. (when we moved the first load the weekend before I had a MAJOR low) On an H-tron when you LOWER the basal it lasts for 4 hours and then automatically goes back up. When you RAISE it that lasts for 12. While in a temp basal rate the pump beeps at you on the hour as a reminder.

Linda & Dax