[IP] Birth Control Patches

I have a MM 508 so I will look into the multiple profiles as someone suggested.  I will probably have to get my manual out...haha
Yes, I do like the patch so far. I wish my sets stuck so well. I don't seem to have any side-effects or anything. The whole reason I wanted to try the patch was
because I am not good at taking pills on time and I already have a few to take. I didn't want to have problems with forgetting or taking one late.

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green KY
Where it is HOT HOT HOT