[IP] Frio Pump Wallet

We are having the same problems. I ordered last spring and never received any
confirmation etc. Never received a Frio either. Nothing was ever charged to my
credit card so I assumed I had goofed when placing the order.
I reordered on June 26th and I sent a message to the company asking for a
confirmation. They did this the next day and I have been waiting for a Frio to
show up since then. Yesterday I sent a new message questioning the status of
my order.
I have not received a reply as of this AM.
Sara is also having big problems with the heat and her insulin this summer.
Pam, mom to Sara