[IP] I'm still alive....

I've not been in chat at all, too hot to do the housework and such in the
daytime, so I've been painting and cleaning in the evenings. No, the
neighbours already KNOW I'm nutzo, but by the time I finish, everyone's
conked out in the chatroom.

Anyhow, I wanted to stop and say hi for a bit and then to my beddles. Loads
of stress here and am trying the cheaper change by painting the rooms and
brightening things up a bit.

I've done the eaves outside and the spare room, and my room, the hall and
all that is left is the dining and living rooms. If my doc tells me to
exercise more, I shall throttle him!!

Ironically the LEAST of my worries is healthcare!

--The geek shall inherit the earth!
Jenny Sutherland