[IP] Re: Emala Cream

How long are you guys leaving on Emla cream before doing infusions.  We're

We usually leave the cream on for an hour.  We have the small tubes that come
with 2 patches - so should be enough for 2 times.  However, he could get at
least 3 times out of the tube if he had another patch.  I would suggest that
you use as small amount of the cream as you can in order to get the desired
results.  There is also another numbing cream out that works in about 15
minutes.  If you continue to have problems with the Emala, you might want to
ask your doctor or pharmist about this one.
Susan S.