Re: [IP] Minimed 508 challenge

>>> Just remember that the lot number on the box tells the date they were
shipped to you.  Keep track of when you received your boxes by writing a
date on them so that you use up the oldest ones first -- >>>

ummmmm - I'd think MM's intentions would be to sell them as new products
(unopened and fresh), therefore, I'd sure not ruin it by writing on the box.
YMMV (~_^)

Weirdness is nature's way of adapting life to its environment ~ Calvin (&