[IP] Re: WalMart

Our local CVS has been bought out by RiteAid (which I refuse to shop there).

It sounded like you were describing our city until you got to this line.  In
my neighborhood, it was the reverese -- CVS bought out RiteAid.  They have
reduced their hours also.  I also heard Sam's Club has reduced their store
hours, although I don't know if they have a pharmacy.  How many other
pharmacies are cutting back hours?  In the past week, I've also gotten 5
invoices from Minimed for balances due - some a year old and we don't owe
them!  I've contacted them and they are checking into it.  Sure seems like
pharmacies are having problems these days!
Susan S.