site irritaion - (was: Re: [IP] Cortisone)

The rash is (well, was as a treatment of steroid cream has allowed it to
heal) spread all over his stomache from which looked like originated from
the site(s).  We're going to try NovoRapid very soon, we're just waiting on
some dilution solution as Jon pumps 50u/100ml.  I'm guessing that he is
both allergic to the adhesives on the MM infussions (Silhouettes) and
sensitive to the Humalog.  He has always has pump bumps, little white heads
that appear on his stomache on old sites.  He also is fighting a site
infection, for which he is on antibiotics.

We just got some Cavilon (3M) to try with the sites.  Thanks Michael, it
was your suggestions.  Hey, wait, I'd better hold that thanks and see if it
works first ; ) !

and we try, and we try, and we try........

Susan
Mom to Julianna - 17, Danny - 15, Katrina - 11, Jonathan - 5 dx 08/00,
pumping
since 03/02 and Nicholas - 3