RE: [IP] leg insertion

I've used the upper thigh several times and have had some good sites, some
bad sites.

My most often problem is that the site pulls out.  This has happened twice
so far.

Once, I think from sweating too much.  I woke up and it was pulled from my
leg but it must have happened very shortly before I woke up because my b.g.
was ok.

The second time was yesterday.  I was gardening and sweating and then went
swimming and when I came out, no little tail....hubby had to dive to get it
out of pool.

It doesn't hurt when you insert it. I too was afraid that it would but it

As a female, the only problem is when you go to the bathroom and are tangled
in tubing!!!  LOL....

Try it!
Kathy B.