[IP] Team Diabetes

Hello Pumpers,
I am a 54 year old, who has been on insulin for over 27 years.  Four years ago
I went on the pump and basically got my life back.  I now am a member of Team
Diabetes, a group of runners who run marathons to raise money for the American
Diabetes Association. (Most of our runners are not diabetics, but roughly 10%
are.)  We run marathons all over the world:  Rome, Bermuda, Dublin, Disney
World, New Orleans to name a few.   To date, I have run marathons in Kona, Hi,
Walt Disney World, and am training for Dublin, Ireland this coming October.
Any of you who would like to learn more about Team Diabetes, or who would like
to make a tax deductible contribution to the American Diabetes Association in
a runners name, please feel free to contact me.
Roger Wendell
(910) 323-0012