Re: [IP] Airplanes

> My son has been pumping for a few days and we are ready to go on a
> trip that involves a plane ride.  Do subtle changes in cabin pressure
> influence the way the pump operates? Just curious.

I can state, from personal experience, that pressure changes
to as high as 13,500' (well above what you'd experience in an
airliner cabin - can I assume this trip is via commercial
airline?) and back down have no discernable affect on my 508.

I'd be more concerned about more mundane issues, like making
sure I have food on hand; medical supplies in carry-on, not
checked; effects of odd-ball schedules and activity; etc...

For information about dealing with US airline security, see
the TSA web site:

                 - Bluejay Adametz, CFII, A&P, AA-5B N45210

Plush code 2.0: P[bun,bir]/>F[bun,bir] B++ BB  C++ E FF+
                I++ !M !MM N++ O+ Sp+ Sf Takm+rsz ma++
Furry code 1.3: FA6a A-- C- D H+ M- P++++ R+ T+++ W- Z S#
                RLCT a++ cvul++
                d+ e+ f++++ h+ i+ j+ p- s#