Re: [IP] Minimed 508 challenge

I have now read it's 30 days, 60 days, and three months on supplies.  I was
personally told six months for exchanges of 508 supplies for Paradigm.  Maybe
when you need to exchange supplies you should just keep calling until you
get the answer you need.

Just remember that the lot number on the box tells the date they were
shipped to you.  Keep track of when you received your boxes by writing a
date on them so that you use up the oldest ones first -- something I was
never told and didn't realize until it was too late.

Judi in MI