Re: [IP] pregnancy pumpers??

yes, i have spoke to an endo and gyno, i have had doctors tell me there is no
way i can have any more kids, and i have had them tell me it'll be hard, but
its very possible.  as with anything having to do with diabetes, one doc says
one thing and another says something totally different.  i know i need to
keep my blood sugars low, even before preg. sometimes it just happens, like
yesterday i changed my infu site and 3 hours later it was 530.  i didn't
change the site, as i only have 3 left and don't know when i can order more,
i just took insulin and monitored closely.  now the site is absorbing fine.
anyways with everything i am just trying the best i can, ive always known i
would have another baby, so thats all i can do. (try)