Re: [IP] Minimed 508 challenge

What you can do is this.... Order enough 508 supplies to get you through the
training, plus a few more.  Order new supplies for the Paradigm.  If you
decide to not upgrade, you can send the Paradigm supplies back in exchange
for the 508 supplies. But, this will only work if you carry the entire
supply with you, unopened, since MM will not take any opened supplies back.

> I DID call minimed, several times in fact, spoke to different people...
and I