Re: [IP] Virus

I have a suggestion for everyone.  If you receive a message telling you of a
virus, and are not willing or able to check it out yourself before
forwarding it, send it to the list administrators at
help@insulin-pumpers.org and let them check it out.  If it turns out to be
valid, *THEY* can forward it to the list.  If it's a hoax, then no harm is
done by others following bogus advice.

I believe this to be good netiquette for *any* mailing list.

Jim Handsfield