Re: [IP] Minimed 508 challenge

OK, I had the first volunteer on this.
I guess the basic info I will need is:

Your full name and e-mail address
When your pump upgrade is schedule for.

If you have no insurance coverage or very little coverage for your pump
supplies, please send me your name and e-mail address also.

I guess until someone else comes up with a better suggestion, I'll keep a
list and forward it to anyone who requests it.  If I have any doubts or
questions, I'll write to Michael and the list administrators and ask them
for their opinions.

Any other thoughts or ideas on this, please feel free to post your ideas.

Judi in MI