Re: [IP] Minimed 508 challenge

> I challenge all pump users who upgraded to the Paradigm pump like me
> to donate any unused MM 508 supplies to fellow pumpers. Now with
> that said who might coordinate the distribution of all of these
> items? Maybe all the people without insurance can post their need
> for supplies on this list.

For those of you that have extra supplies that you would like to
donate, please do the following.

1) Post to the list what you have available, what's
available, quantity and expiration date

2) ask that anyone that has a financial hardship and would like some
or all of the supplies to CONTACT YOU PRIVATELY to make arrangements
for delivery.