Re: [IP] Minimed 508 challenge

I DID call minimed, several times in fact, spoke to different people... and I
guess they were still wrong.  Or not wrong, exactly, just didn't tell me the
whole truth.  I am really getting frustrated with the whole thing.  Considering
money is tight and my insurance only pays for a small portion of the supplies
cost, I can't afford to just go into this and not know.  I told them that, told
them I needed to know exactly what was going on and I need to know in advance
before I decide whether or not to upgrade.  Well, they said I have to sigh up
for training first then they figure out the supplies issue.  Then they said
that all the dates are full I need to wait until Sept to sign up.  Well, I will
have to order supplies at the end of August for 6 months' worth.  ARGH!  Thank
you thank you... even though I am frustrated at least I know I need to make
more phone calls.  As if we didin't have enough to worry about... don't these
people know stress is not healthy for us?  Yet it seems like there is a
pharmacy/doctor/insurance/supply conspiracy going on to try and pile as much
crap on our shoulders as possible.  Grrrr, it makes me so mad.  Ok anyway, I'll
cease venting and get on the phone ;)