Re: [IP] Re: Ghosts? Or Gluco-pixies?

In a message dated 7/29/02 2:25:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> > Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 16:20:47 -0700
> > From: email @ redacted
> > Subject: [IP] Ghost In The Chair
> >
> > Legend says that she used to sit at the table and look across the fields
> in
> > anticipation of her loved one returning home. He never came. So, they say
> > she still waits. They caught this photo of what they claim to be her.

That thing scared the crap out of me!  It was about 2am and I was having
trouble sleeping so I got up and decided to read my IP mail.  Of course I
turned the PC volume ALL the way up as instructed :-)  Needless to say, I
definitely couldn't get to sleep after that.