[IP] Virus

Hello everyone:

I received an email that I accidentally deleted so I can't give you
specifics of it, but apparently I was sent a virus that affects everyone in
my address book.  I checked and did have the virus, so apparently that means
you do too.  It needs to be deleted within a certain number of days (14?).
Here's how:

Go to start and use the Find or Search option.
In the files/folder option, write the name:  jdbgmgr.exe
Be sure you search your C: drive
Click "find now"
The virus has a teddy bear icon with the name jdbgmgr.exe - DO NOT OPEN!!!
Delete it there (by right clicking) and in your recycle bin as well.

Hope this makes sense - sorry for the inconvenience!