Re: [IP] Minimed 508 challenge

How do you have extra 508 supplies?  Did minimed give you paradigm supplies and
let you keep the 508 supplies, or did your insurance company pay for all new
paradigm supplies?  I was under the impression that minimed exchanged all
unused 508 supplies for paradigm.  I won't be able to upgrade until Dec, and
minimed said for my next order they calculate how much 508 I will need until
upgrade and if I do end up with extra they will exchange it.