[IP] Re: pharmacies while traveling

This is a good point and I've though of it before. I can confidently say I
would NEVER forget my medical supplies going on a trip, but I've wondered
about unforeseen circumstances such as theft or breakage, etc. New
prescriptions can be taken with you and if you have the label on the
medication they can transfer prescriptions to any pharmacy. All of us of
course will have different comfort levels with traveling and having access to
a pharmacy.
dxed IDDM 9/92, pumping since 1/02