Re: [IP] pregnancy pumpers??

       Hi Stephanie,

I am not pregnant, but I am trying to become pregnant.  What have your blood
sugars been running?  I mean its hard to judge when someone says they've been
high.  To my friend Angela, she says hers is high when it's 250, mine was 530
yesterday!  High to me is 4-500:-)  Did you have a hard time getting
pregnant, I am!  I have one son, he's nine, but I had him way before I became
diabetic.  As far as adjusting your rates, when I went through that I just
tested my sugar every hour for a couple of days and fine tuned it that way.

Kryste Emigh