[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] Pump holder

On 29 Jul 2002 at 8:23, Billie Manning wrote:

> it's called a bra

I think you must admit that Fred might feel a bit unusual wearing a bra.  There is a harness that might seem more appropriate.      ;>)



> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Fred Griswold" <email @ redacted>
> > Somewhere I once saw a pump holder that looked sort of like a harness
> > and would keep the pump fixed to the center of your chest. Does anyone
> > know where to find such a thing?
> > Fred G.
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml