[IP] Re: tegaderm

Tegaderm does a great job of helping the infusion set to stay on.  It is a
real sheer tape and we use it under the infusion set and sometimes we also
put it on the top of the set.  If your doctor writes a prescription for it,
your insurance company might cover the cost.  Many insurance companies will
pay for diabetes or pump related products even if they do not require a
prescription to be purchased.  Ours pays for the tegaderm, alcohol wipes,
detachol and even the batteries!
Susan S.