Re: [IP] Re: Wal-Mart case and pharmacies

> All of this reminds me of why I refuse to use large chain pharmacies.
One other side of that is if you travel a great deal and have an insurance
plan that allow it, if you forget your medicine at home, you can go to a
chain like Walgreen, Walmart, CVS and get a small supply, like 7 says worth,
in a different state.  I've had to do this before and if I had not been
using Walgreens, I'm not sure what I would have done.

Judi in MI