Re: [IP] New Pump

Everyone that's getting a new MM pump in the upgrade program, once you get
your new pump, and have a half empty box of 508 supplies that MM won't take
back, please look for a worthy place to donate the 508 supplies to.  There
are many on this list that don't have insurance to cover their supplies and
many local groups that provide help to uninsured and underinsured people
with pumps. Please remember them.  People will be more than happy to pay
your shipping costs to have you send them these unused supplies.

I was very lucky when I started on my pump to have someone help me in the
beginning.  Please help someone not as fortunate as yourself.  Those five or
six unused 508 sets will be awful useful to someone with no or little
coverage for supplies.  All you have to do is find a box to send them in --
not really much of a hassle on your part!

Judi in MI