[IP] WalMart

I live in a city that has 3 Walmarts within a 20 mile radius of each other
and I find that for it being such a large chain, the pharmacy closes at the
strangest hours.  If the store is open until 9 or later, the pharmacy closes
at 6 during the week and before 5 on the weekends.

I still go to our local grocery store that took over the independendlt owned
pharmacy and it is open until 9pm during the week and 6 on the weekends.

If I have a problem and need a prescription filled after hours, I go to

Our local CVS has been bought out by RiteAid (which I refuse to shop there).