Re: [IP] DKA

In a message dated 7/28/2002 7:47:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< djust for "rebalancing" her out of balance electrolytes, etc. Not sure I
 > explained the medical specifics precisely, BUT the message is clear:
 > diabetes
 > & repeated vomiting which precludes taking in any fluids ( as opposed to
 > one
 > time) is a MAJOR red flag. >>
Yes  but that is not DKA which is about the same seriousness.  The above is
usually caused by not being able to hod down any liquids but you do not have
HIGH bgs or