Re: [IP] Liquid adhesive

Hello we use the adhesive from Smith +Nephew called Skin-Bond and let me
tell you if you have Unisolve with it to remove it (or something elsee) IT
IS GREAT Ricky loves it cuz it keeps his sites in him we used Tegaderm but
that still didnt work well so the skin bond is our vote If you cant get any
where u live or find it email me and I will try to find out where you might
be able to get it.
Debi mom of Ricky pumpin 2 weeks email @ redacted

Besides Mastisol, is there another over the counter liquid adhesive that I
could use to help my sites last longer?

I do not want to spend that kind of money on something like this, the
website
I found it on it was over $100!!!

Thanks,

Gina