[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[IP] Ghost In The Chair
- To: email @ redacted, email @ redacted, email @ redacted, email @ redacted, Albina <email @ redacted>, barb <email @ redacted>, Marilyn Morris <email @ redacted>, Marlena Esterson <email @ redacted>, MJ <email @ redacted>, "Ms. Alexis" <email @ redacted>, Natasha Boris LP <email @ redacted>, Pfaff sewing machines <email @ redacted>
- Subject: [IP] Ghost In The Chair
- From: email @ redacted
- Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 16:20:47 -0700
- Reply-To: email @ redacted
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; CDonDemand; rv:0.9.4.1) Gecko/20020508 Netscape6/6.2.3
Legend says that she used to sit at the table and look across the fields in
anticipation of her loved one returning home. He never came. So, they say
she still waits. They caught this photo of what they claim to be her.
This one was wild and a little spooky once you find the ghost in the
picture. It took me a minute to find it, but when you do- it just stands
out. Like one of those optical illusions.
To save you some time, concentrate around the table . Best not to focus too
much on one spot. Look around the table and toward the window. You have to
be very quiet and keep looking for about a minute and then it appears.
Click on the link below for the picture. Best to enlarge. For an added
touch, turn up the volume, it's faint but you can hear the ghost talking
sometimes in a low murmur.
Click here: http://home.attbi.com/~n9ivo/whatswrong.swf
This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml