Re: [IP] tegaderm / Ketostix

Subject: [IP] tegaderm
From: "John Sullivan" <email @ redacted>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 02:12:44 -0400

>>>I Recently tried to find  tegaderm in the central florida area and didnt
have any luck with the drugstores,  for that matter i was also looking for
ketone wrapped strips (found plenty in the vial type) and didnt find any of
those either.   ...

The wrapped Ketostix (20) usually have to be ordered. I live 8 mi. from
Bayer and even have to order them here from pharmacies. They are NDC
0193-2640-20  There are 20 in a box for +/- $10.00 with an expiration date
of about 2 yrs. Verrrrrry handy to carry. (~_^)

The difference in commitment and involvement is like ham and eggs - the
chicken is involved and the pig is committed