[IP] dka

 I have been in DKA a few times. One time when I went into the emergency room
my blood sugar was only 247 and they said i was in DKA. mY SYMPTOMS ARE
USUALLY VOMITING AND LOSS OF BREATH. I never wait when these symptoms appear
and I go straight to the emergency room. One time I waited and they almost
had to put me on a respirator. The doctors always think that i stop taking my
insulin but this is not true. When my sugar is high i usually inject humalog
every two hours until i bring it down.