Re: [IP] Re: Wal-Mart case and pharmacies

I live in an area of North Jersey that all the local independent pharmacys
are now out of business because of all the big chains. I have been using CVS
because it's the only one open 24 hours. That's saved me several times. I
use a U500 Humalin R and it was increasingly harder to get at the local shop
before it closed. I have gotten to know the head pharmaist at CVS and she
keeps things like gluagon and the U500 in stock now.