Re: [IP] Liquid adhesive

Gina....The MAstisol comes in two different forms.  One is a 4 OZ bottle
(that is what we have)  It cost around$26.00 and we are only down half a
bottle after TWO YEARS.  The really EXPENSIVE form is in individual, single
use vials.  These are TERRIBLY expensive and I'll bet that is what you were
looking at.  We have the 4 OZ bottle and I just dip a QTip in it and swab the
Mastisol on in a circle, leaving the center free for insertion.  Try the site
again or call the company.  I got ours at a local pharaceutical supply house.

mom to Joshua