[IP] Re: definition of pumps

It looks like you've composed your own definition that would work
beautifully. Short and simple and very understandable. I would not look any
farther than what you've written.
dxed IDDM 9/92, pumping since 1/02

In a message dated 7/26/02 11:34:09 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<<  I was wondering if anyone could recommend an internet site or other
reading material that would have a BRIEF description of the pumpI tell folks
that Katie's pump is a tiny computer with a tiny bottle of insulin in it
attached to her with a small tubing that goes under her skin.  When she eats,
she tells the computer how much insulin to give her. >>