[IP] (no subject)

I have a question.  Or, perhaps it's a thought.  I have always thought that
being a diabetic meant when something goes wrong in our bodies our blood
sugars go up.  Have I always kidded myself into thinking this?  For instance,
if a person got cancer and didn't know it, would blood sugars go up?  Or
perhaps problems with the kidneys?  I have been a diabetic for 39 years and
one would think I would know the answer to such a question.  Does anyone out
there know?

By the way, I really enjoy this site and am glad to have found it!

dx age 8, pumping 2 1/2 yrs