Re: [IP] Some might say a small "miracle"

> Hi all,
> This morning, we sat down and figured that with the insulin Hubby
> averages now vs. just before he started pumping, he's taking (are
> you ready?) 41.5% less!!!!  At first, we said, "Nah, that can't be
> right," refigured, and it is.  Not only that, his a1c has been
> steadily improving from the last pre-pump of 8.5 to one 3 weeks ago
> of 7.0 (for him, this is outstanding-read below).

OK pumpers!!!  add these results to the statistics kept on the ABOUT
page of the web site. See the section on improvements in hbA1c

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/about.shtml#hbA1c

To add your statistics to the database, fill out the Insulin Pumpers
Information Form. Go to the MEMBERS ONLY page and simply click the
information form button.

Michael