Re: [IP] Frio Wallet

>I got a response. They basically said I could modify my original order
>(which had not been processed) or send a new order with the pump verbage.
>I did the latter and got my Frio for a pump (but not the color I asked
>for). Good products but IMO they need to work on customer service and make
>their Web site more "user friendly". JP

I also did not get the color I asked for.  They explained to me that they
were out of most colors (I figure they have a lot of colors on hand that no
one really wants so they're sending those out to get rid of them before
they get more inventory).  They did tell me I could send the one that I got
back and they would refund my money.  I didn't bother and just kept the red
one.  I also think they need to improve on customer service and perhaps
update their webpage to show only the available colors (which is probably
one -- RED).